NATIONAL ASTRONOMY AND SCIENCE OLYMPIAD
is one of the highly emerging concepts among young generation Olympiad. It is one of the unique and innovative platforms which also serve an opportunity to the students by providing them the exposure to space science and also a chance to visit NASA Space center. It is divided in two different rounds.
MODE OF COMPETITION
Level 1: School Round
1) To Test The Ground Level Of Student And Basic Knowledge In Science.
2) Class Level Syllabus.
3) 50 Mcqs, 60 Minutes Related To Science And Astronomy.
4) No Negative Marking.
5) 1st 3 Toppers Of Level 1 From Each School Will Be Awarded With Medals And Certificate Of Ranking.
6) All Students Will Receive Certificate Of Participation Of Level 1.
7) Level 1 Is Conducted In School And The Date Is Decided As Per The School Schedule.
8) 10% Students Will Be Promoted To The Next Level.
Level 2 : National Round
1) Here Students Will Be Tested On Research And Exploration Method Of Testing, And Students Will Be Competing Between Different Schools In Particular State.
2) Level 2 Will Be Conducted In Feb 3rd Week And Admit Cards Will Be Sent To Schools By Jan End.
3) Previous Year Papers And Astronomy Syllabus Material Will Be Provided For Students Enrolled For Level 2.
4) Class Level Syllabus.
5) 20 To 25 Research Based Questions With 60 Minutes Time Limit (No Negative Marking)
6) Level 2 Will Be Conducted Online Or In Designated Neutral Center Of Particular State Or Zone.
7) Certificates Of Merit Will Be Awarded To All The Participating Students Of Level 2.
AWARDS AND REWARDS
1ST WINNERS Will Be Sponsored To SPACE EDUCATION Camp At NASA " KENNEDY SPACE STATION" Houston For 7 Days.
2nd WINNERS Will Be Sponsored To "SINGAPORE SCIENCE STATION" For 7 Days In Singapore.
3rd WINNERS Will Be Sponsored To "ASTRO INDIA AND SCIENCE TOUR" For 7 Days.
4th Prize TELESCOPES.
5TH Prize 10000 Planetarium Tickets To Students.
HOW TO ENROLL
Students can enroll through school only.
School enrollment form must be filled and mailed before the last date of closing enrollments.
National astronomy and science Olympiad can also be registered through the website by filling the inquiry form.
REGISTRATION FEE STRUCTURE
ROUND 1- INR 120/- (EXAM, CERTIFICATION AND EXCLUDING PREPARATORY BOOKLET)
ROUND 2 – FREE
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT
Payment must be made through account payee cheque,demand draft or online bank transfer in favor of NAVARS EDUTECH PAYABLE at Hyderabad. School paying contributions by cash are requested to make the payment only to authorized person of the organization with the payment receipt
Depositing in cash in any computerized branch of Syndicate bank with account name NAVARS EDUTECH PAYABLE with account no. 30963070000627 and send original counterfoil of pay-in-slip along with the registration form.
OCTOBER 1O, 2018
NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER 2018